We ask the management of Privanet Group Plc described in the Market Abuse Regulation (EU 596/2014) and their immediate circle to abide by the following instructions in reporting transactions from Jul 3rd, 2016 onwards.
Managers and their immediate circle must report any transactions made to Privanet Group Plc and the Financial Supervisory Authority immediately and within three (3) business days of the transaction.
Instructions for transaction reports
1. Fill in the transaction report form. The form can be found here.
- The following information is required to fill in the form:
Privanet Group Plc LEI code: 743700UX7WTIOT3QO547
Privanet Group Plc share symbol : PRIVA
Privanet Group Plc share ISIN code: FI4000153515
Notification reference: Generated automatically into the form
- Email the completed form to Privanet Group Plc and the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Reports to Privanet Group Plc should be emailed to Administrative Manager Gabriela Haarala or Compliance Officer Jenna Korkalainen. Contact information can be found here.
- Instructions for sending the form to the Financial Supervisory Authority and more information on the management’s transactions and closed window can be found here.
Privanet Group Plc publishes received reports as Company news without delay.
You can view published transaction reports made by the Company’s management and their immediate circle here.